IT is close enough to the end of the year that I can give a small review.
I started this blog only a few short months ago.
Already, by doing it my way, with little to no marketing or “read me pleases”. I have made 50 followers.
50 posts. Because I am a slacker lol.
Recieved 200 likes, and quite a few comments.
I joined a world wide writing group picture prompt… Thingy, Called ” Friday Fictioneers, hosted by the lovely and talented Rochelle Wisoff-Fields. Where you are given – photo promt and must complete a full story that is; beginning, middle, and end, in 100 words or less. It was challenging at first, but after only a couple times, it’s easier. This led me to challenge myself to make my “song to story” posts 500 words or less.
I have set theme days, and have not been sticking to them. but one of my goals is to better stick to them next year.
I had a few resolutions that started in August, I believe. For those interested… Here is how I both succeeded and failed.
- Losing weight~ I had determined that I would lose 50 lbs by the end of this year.. or was it Xmas? Either way, I failed that specific goal, but I have lost 30, which is over half of the original goal. I just need to work harder at it.
- I had taken a loan from someone, personally, and it had been taking me forever to pay off. It FINALLY got paid off fully in November.
- I had made plans to move in with my sister. NOPE, not happening now. We had a huge fall out over something ridiculous and so I decided, I won’t be moving there, but rather, elsewhere around April or May, depending on when I Can get the transfer taken care of. $100 of each paycheck goes on to a special card that I do not touch 😀 I will be set for life when I do move. No, I won’t, but a couple months. 😀
- Korea Town… Wellll I’m still going, but I won’t need to save nearly as much because I will be going alone. Saddening, but also will be so fun!
- Saving for the flowers at my sister’s wedding, I don’t know if I will be allowed to attend, but I do wish her all the best and will find a way to secretly get her flowers taken care of. I hope we make up soon.
- Fine. Yeah..SOOOO I Have to pay it all at one time, I have a jar.. full of money…. soon it should have enough money in it to take care of the fee. YAY ME.
- CHAIN OF LOVE: WELL this sort of is an on going thing, and I have indeed seen it take effect, whether I started it myself or someone else did. it really is very humbling and heartwarming to see people go from grumpy ass D to warmly smiling and helping others at the drop of a hat. Does it last? I can’t say for sure, but it definitely sparks something in people and they keep it in the back of their minds to try again.
I’m sure there are more things that happened this year that I am missing, but It will be ok 😀 THank you all for reading, following, commenting and liking my blog. I hope you continue to enjoy content!